Friday, January 28, 2011

Matthew Morrison Wants Jane Lynch to Find Love with Elton John on Glee

Broadway vet Matthew Morrison has a fun idea for his hit show Glee: What if vindictive cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester (played by Golden Globe winner Jane Lynch) found a love interest in music icon Elton John?

"We should find a spot for him to be on the show," Morrison, who collaborated with John on his upcoming album, told People Magazine. "That would be awesome. He's a living legend. He just brings such a great energy and a great validity to everything he does." As for John's partnering with Lynch, Morrison says, "He should do something with Jane Lynch. I think he should maybe play her boyfriend or some kind of love interest for her. I think that would be funny."

Morrison also discussed the pressures of singing a duet with the iconic musician featuring songs from John's extensive songbook. "I didn't really believe it was actually happening. I actually felt like I was a bad singer because we were singing a couple of his songs, and you're so used to hearing that voice on these songs, and I'm like, 'I don't sound good on these songs.'"

Want to hear if Morrison was up ...

Source: http://www.broadway.com/buzz/155065/matthew-morrison-wants-jane-lynch-to-find-love-with-elton-john-on-glee/

chicago movie

No comments:

Post a Comment