Friday, July 15, 2011

What's Up, Marla Maples? The Love, Loss and What I Wore Star on Returning to New York and Sending Daughter Tiffany Trump to College

Marla Maples may be best known as the ex-wife of celebrity businessman Donald Trump, but she is also a Broadway vet, having appeared in the hit musical The Will Rogers Follies. After spending more than a decade in Los Angeles raising daughter Tiffany Trump, Maples has returned to the New York stage as a summer cast member in off-Broadway's fashion-centric hit, Love Loss and What I Wore. Broadway.com recently caught up with the Georgia native to chat about her return to the theater, her budding music career and her soon-to-be life as an empty-nester as Tiffany preps for college.

Welcome back to the New York stage. How’s the show going?
I’m loving it so much. It’s just like heaven being back in the Broadway community. I’ve missed it so much.

Did you have any fashion memories of your own to contribute to the show?
I had a favorite pair of cut-off faded denim shorts from my junior year in high school that were given to me by one of my very first boyfriends. I kept them until I was painting the house I have in Los Angeles. I have pictures of me outside in ...

Source: http://www.broadway.com/shows/love-loss-and-what-i-wore/buzz/157040/whats-up-marla-maples-the-love-loss-and-what-i-wore-star-on-returning-to-new-york-and-sending-daughter-tiffany-trump-to-college/

chicago bears pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment