Saturday, October 30, 2010

Broadway.com Staffers Wish Readers a Happy Halloween!

After watching so many Broadway stars sport great costumes onstage, Broadway.com staffers couldn't resist the urge to play dress-up ourselves. Luckily, we had the perfect excuse: Halloween!

Inspired by our reader costume contest, we decided to stage an office competition of our own. Employees didn't have to stick to the Broadway theme, but it's only fitting that a stage-centric costume took home the top prize. It's nothin' but a good time for Broadway.com's Aaron Feldstein as he dressed as current Rock of Ages star Dee Snider. "I always do a rock star theme, and I'm a big Twisted Sister fan," Feldstein said. "With Dee Snider now on Broadway, it only seemed fitting I do him this year. I just got tickets to Rock of Ages, and I'm so excited to go!"

Feldstein took a week to put his costume together. As for having to recreate Snider's signature 80s giant wig and elaborate makeup? "This is just a typical Saturday night for me," he joked. "I've done theater, so I'm used to wearing a lot of makeup." Rock on, Aaron, and congratulations! And a very Happy Halloween to everyone ...

Source: http://www.broadway.com/buzz/154111/broadwaycom-staffers-wish-readers-a-happy-halloween/

chicago cubs tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment