Monday, October 24, 2011

Lea Michele Spills Details on 'Awkward' Fireside Hook-Up With Glee Co-Star Cory Monteith

Rachel (Lea Michele) and Finn (Cory Monteith) are apparently headed to home base on Glee, and Michele recently dished about filming their first sex scene together with Eonline.com.

"He was sweating so much," Lea said about her co-star. "I was so grossed out!" Not to worry, though, Monteith had good reason for his extreme perspiration: The scene was filmed in front of a fireplace! "Oh my god, it was way awkward," she continued. "I adore Cory. He's like my brother, and to have to do some of the stuff we did in front of our entire crew...it's so less sexy than you think. Really, we were in a room with like 20 people around us, sitting by the fireplace."

In spite of the awkwardness, Michele is happy with the scene's outcome. "I saw some photos and I was like 'Damn! We look good,'" she said. "As a fan of the show, it's something I wanted to see for a while, and it's very interesting how everything plays out."

Glee returns with new episodes on November 1 on FOX; no word on when Michele and Monteith's love scene will air.

Source: http://www.broadway.com/buzz/158251/lea-michele-spills-details-on-awkward-fireside-hook-up-with-glee-co-star-cory-monteith/

chicago songs

No comments:

Post a Comment